Monday, October 8, 2012

The New Way to Travel: Bee's Backseat


Welcome to Bee’s Backseat. Simply because whenever I am taking in some of the world’s most beautiful sights, I always think of how much I would love to share the experience.  Secondly, the backseat metaphor connotates that I am the driver, and in control of my own experience. I have finally reached a point in my life where I can safely say that I am creating my own adventure. Finally, have you ever ridden in the backseat of a car or a taxi, and had a different perspective on the road? You see different things than if you were the driver. You have a chance to think about different things. You can hear, see, and learn so much just from taking the backseat. You can even BEE inspired. So let’s do it. I am taking you on my adventure…I promise to make it worth your while by exploring various topics as they come up during my travels. Come on, what do you have to lose? ...It’s Bee’s Backseat. Ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment